ControlQ_LABCOMB performs research and services in the field of fuels and related products both for the university community and for individuals, companies and administrations.
In 2007, the CIT started the implementation of a quality management system, according to the UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard, which allowed us to obtain the recognition of the proper management of the tests carried out in our laboratory.
At present, we continue to pose new challenges to ensure our customers the best quality of services provided after expanding the requirements of our system to the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO / IEC 17025 standard, which allowed us to obtain the recognition of ENAC (National Accreditation Entity) for the technical competence of our trials in July 2010.
With this statement, the Management wants to commit to the quality system in:
- Comply with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025 and ISO 9001 standards.
- Comply with legal requirements and other applicable requirements.
- Continuously improve the service provided to our customers.
- Promote the acquisition of the material and human resources that are necessary for the development of our quality policy.
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve the quality system so that it is used as a useful and effective tool for our management.
And further wants to establish the quality policy of the laboratory through the following objectives:
- Achieve the highest quality of our tests ensuring that they are made according to good professional practices, according to the specifications of the client and under a rigorous quality control that guarantees their reliability.
- Ensure the continuous training of laboratory personnel.
- Expand the scope of accreditation and work on the development of new test methods to the extent that they are demanded by the university itself and by external customers, to provide a technical service appropriate to the demand of society.
Ferrol, on January 3, 2022
Our Quality system is based on the standards:
UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015. "Quality management systems: Requirements"
UNE-EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2017. "General requirements for the competence of the testing and calibration laboratories"